mardi 19 mai 2015

Oups...!

I've been too busy....
Here's some of the past year work, in a bulk !
Speak to you soon.

Still working on for the http://www.katies-club.com. The website will soon change and I designed the main characters and all secondaries, logos, interactive maps...Lots of work !
I can't wait to see it online..
Here's some very small sneak peaks :





7 cover illustrations for Macmillan editions, education, still working on the last 2.
The children grow with each school year. That has been fun. The background stays the same throughout the series but wildlife and all humain activities change.



A "Goldilocks" book for super Rory story books. 14 full page illustrations in less than 3 weeks, I'm not sure I fully recovered yet...



Some small illustrations for the web.




2 books for les "editions fleurs de lettres". 7 illustrations each.









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez moi un commentaire !